Higher Images is now offering a new service that B2B can’t afford to ignore! Visitor ID is a simple but extremely beneficial tool. It is an email-based alert system that shows businesses who is looking at their website, what they are interested in, and so much more.
So how does it work? Well, Higher Images places a code into your site. This code will then track unbelievable and unheard of items:
- Who was on the site?
- What products and/or services were they interested in?
- When it happens, Visitor ID alerts the business.
The information that is readable from this tool is a great way to generate leads. Visitor ID does research into the company and tells the user what kind of business that visitor does, what products and/or services they sell and are interested in, and contact information for a point of contact.
The code that is placed into the user’s website can tell that business what keywords the visitor used to find that website in real time. This is a great way to make sure your search engine optimization is up to par and varied audiences can find your business with ease. Also, since this tool occurs in real time, there is no room for missed opportunities with potential new clients.
Because the tool works on an email-based alert system, there is no creation of new logins in necessary. Sales people can log into their emails and even check the notifications on-the-go mobile. This is the best and most efficient way to turn anonymous web traffic into leads and opportunities for businesses to pursue.
Visitor ID is being compared to Google Analytics; however, there are many valid differences between the two useful tools:
- Google only goes so far into detail about who visits your site and the exact moment of when they do. Google analytics tells you what page they went to and their flow of visiting your website, but it does not tell you what products or services they are interested in and does not give you the specifics that visitor Id does.
- Google analytics is more statistic based and visitor id is actually sales / lead based.
- Visitor ID tells you the whole story and more: who, what, where, why, and how.
- It takes away the guessing and allows you to utilize people’s direct contact information even if they do not fill out a contact form. You begin to follow up immediately instead of waiting for a filled out form or phone call.
- Also, customize your real time notifications to qualify your leads even more by getting the exact ones you are targeting.
- You can filter out by geography, goals, etc. so you only get notifications only when your visitors meet these requirements.
- Coronavirus Business Survival Guide - March 18, 2020
- The 5 Largest Changes to Digital Marketing in 2018 – What Every Small Business Should Be Aware Of. - October 25, 2018
- How Your Website Design Makes or Breaks Your Sales - August 17, 2018