Growth and new opportunities were the themes for Higher Images in 2014. The employees made very strong efforts in all departments to help the company succeed in numerous ways. From management opportunities to administration and sales, the individuals who gave it their all deserve to be recognized.
A number of promotions were awarded to those who went above and beyond through their hard work, dedication, and love for the Higher Images:
- Dan Harmon has earned the title of Vice President of Higher Images.
- Robin Dugas is now Higher Images Chief Operations Officer.
- Tim Cope has been promoted to Project Manager for the Production Team.
Others assisted in the impressive revenue increase of the company as a whole:
- Chris Reidenbaugh expertly balanced Google Business Tours and his existing client base for Higher Images with very successful results.
- Alex Rutkowski did an exemplary job through his dedication to the best possible Search Engine Optimization for each existing client and the growth of SEO sales to new clients.
Higher Images, Inc. is devoted to ensuring that our employees are recognized and appreciated for the dynamic work they do each and every day. Our employees are the gears that keep the machine named Higher Images running.
- 4 Google Ads Extensions that Your Business Should be Using - June 17, 2021
- Accessability and Your Business – ADA Compliance and WCAG 2.0 - June 23, 2021
- Video Marketing and Advertising 4 Cutting Edge Tips for Leveraging Video Content Online - January 26, 2021