Higher Images invites you to join us for one of our upcoming web marketing workshops – FREE!
Wednesday, October 26th – 8:00am-10:00am
- How Google Places Effects your Business Online
- SEO Ideas to Improve your Organic Ranking
- Six QUICK Changes to Improve Your Website’s Conversion Rate
Wednesday, November 16th – 8:00am-10:00am
- What is Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus?
- How Social Media Affects our Business Every Day
- How Mobile Phones are Changing the Way People Do Business Online
- What are Custom FBML Pages and Why Does My Business Want Them?
- How Does Social Media Fit Into My Business Plan?
Wednesday, December 14th – 8:00am-10:00am
- Designing Your Website to Convert Prospects Into Buyers
- Three Essential Ways to Get More Web Traffic to Your Site
- Integrating Offline Media with Online Media
All Seminars Include a FREE Web Marketing Score Card
See How Well Your Website Ranks Against Your Competition!To register, email email@example.com, call 412-203-1996, or submit the contact form on the right side of the page. Please include the title of the workshop you’d like to attend. Reply today, as seating is limited! All workshops are held at our Bridgeville office, at 300 Bursca Drive, Suite 301.
Content Writer at Higher Images Inc
Morgan Cushey writes SEO articles for clients who want to enhance their online authority and see their Google Rankings rise. She has written entertaining and informative SEO-focused articles across a wide range of industries, from dentistry and landscaping to tourism and pest control, giving her a comprehensive knowledge on a variety of subjects. Morgan has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Journalism with a minor in political science from California University of Pennsylvania. She has been a lifelong writer and has extensive experience in many styles of writing, from SEO-focused articles and PR to non-fiction and feature news articles written for local newspapers. Morgan lives in Monongahela, PA, with her fiancé Aaron, where she spends her free time reading or snuggling with her two dogs, Biscuit and Ellie.
Latest posts by Morgan Cushey
- The 5 Largest Changes to Digital Marketing in 2018 – What Every Small Business Should Be Aware Of. - October 25, 2018
- How Your Website Design Makes or Breaks Your Sales - August 17, 2018
- Higher Images Survives Bridgeville Flooding - June 22, 2018