Commitment to Your Privacy
We invite you to read this policy carefully to understand how we safeguard your information and respect your privacy. Your use of our Site and Services signifies your consent to our collection, use and disclosure practices as well as other items described in our policy.
Information We Collect and Use
We define “Personal Information” as any data that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with you personally, or could reasonably be linked with you, either directly or indirectly. Direct identification can be through information such as your name, while indirect identification might involve data about your usage of our Services.
Types of Personal Information Collected
We, along with our third-party providers, may collect the following types of Personal Information when you register online, place an order, complete a survey or provide feedback, or through cookies (discussed in more detail below):
- Contact Information: such as your name and business name, Email addresses, address and/or business address, phone numbers;
- Financial Information: Credit card details and bank account numbers used of purchasing our Services;
- Geolocation data;
- Internet or Other Electronic Activity: Information about the device you use to access our Site, including the type of device, ratings & reviews you post to our Site, operating system, and browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP) and Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- Audio, Electronic, and Visual Information: Photographs or videos that you provide to us, call recording of certain communications, Content from communications between you, our clients, and other consumers in connection with your use of our Services;
- Inferences Drawn from Personal Information: Profiles reflecting your preferences, created based on the information collected above;
- Demographic Information: Gender, age, salary, employment information, and race;
- Professional or Employment-Related Information (For Employees and Job Applicants): Employment history, qualifications, and other related information;
- Additional Personal Information (For Employees and Job Applicants);
- Any other information about you that you provide when contacting us through our Site, our social media pages, or any other means.
Purpose of Collection
The collected Personal Information is utilized to:
- Provide our Services and understand how they are used so that we can make useful improvements;
- Understand our clients and potential clients and their needs so that we can communicate more effectively and provide more relevant information;
- Evaluate how our Site is used and offer improvements that will enhance user experience on our Site;
- Process transactions and fulfill service requests;
- Comply with legal requirements and protect the rights and safety of our users and others.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Processing Payments: We use financial information, like credit card details, to process payments for the Services you purchase from us;
- Order Fulfillment: Your contact details aid in fulfilling service and/or subscription orders, providing customer support, and managing client relationships;
- Provide you with the Site and Services as well as send alerts about your account;
- Site Optimization: Information about your device and how you interact with our Site helps us optimize its functionality and user interface.
- Service Improvement: By analyzing usage patterns, we can enhance the effectiveness of our Services, tailor them to user preferences, and innovate new solutions;
- Marketing and Promotional Purposes
- Targeted Communications: We use your contact information to send updates, newsletters, and other marketing materials that we believe will be of interest to you;
- Personalized Offers: Drawing inferences from your data enables us to personalize marketing and promotional efforts, ensuring you receive relevant offers;
Maintenance and Improvement of the Site and Services
- User Experience Enhancement: We continually strive to improve our Site and Services based on the information and feedback we receive from you;
- Feature Development: Your usage information informs our development of new features and offerings on our Site and in our Services;
- Review Content Creation Purposes
- Customer Feedback: We may use your information to reach out for reviews or testimonials to understand customer satisfaction and improve our service offerings;
- Content Development: Insights gathered from user interactions contribute to creating relevant and engaging content on our platforms;
- Security and Fraud Prevention
- Protecting Our Users: We use your information to enhance the security of our Site and Services, prevent fraudulent transactions, and protect our users’ data from unauthorized access;
- Monitoring and Prevention: Regular monitoring of activity on our Site helps us detect and prevent potential security threats or fraudulent activities;
- Legal and Other Requirements
- Compliance with Laws: We may use or disclose your information as necessary to comply with legal obligations, such as responding to subpoenas or court orders;
- Protecting Rights and Interests: Your information may be used to protect the rights, property, or safety of Higher Images, our users, or others, as required or permitted by law;
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
- Site Functionality and Analytics: Cookies also help us analyze how our Site is being used, which in turn allows us to improve your user experience.
Types of Cookies Used
- Session Cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Site. They enable Site functionalities and are essential for the proper functioning of the Site.
- Persistent Cookies: These cookies remain on your device for a pre-defined period of time even after you leave the Site. They are used to remember your preferences or actions across the Site.
- Third-Party Cookies: These cookies are set by domains other than higherimages.com. They are used for advertising and analytic purposes, allowing us to provide more relevant content and advertisements.
Managing and Opting Out of Cookies
- Browser Settings: You can manage or opt out of cookies at any time by adjusting your browser settings. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version.
- Third-Party Tools: There are also third-party tools available that can help you manage your cookie preferences.
We may use Google Analytics on the Site and Services to analyze how users use the Site and Services, and to provide advertisements to you on other websites. For more information about how to opt out of having your information used by Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
Data Sharing and Disclosure
We do not sell your data under any circumstances. This section outlines the circumstances under which we might share your data and the types of third parties we might share it with.
Circumstances for Data Sharing
- Legal Compliance and Protection: We may disclose personal information when required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process. In cases of fraud prevention or to protect the safety of our clients and the public, we may also share information.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We engage with various third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf. This includes payment processing, providing analytics, marketing assistance, and customer service. These service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions but are not permitted to use it for other purposes.
- Business Transactions: In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, personal information may be transferred as part of the transaction. We will notify you via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Types of Third Parties
- Service Providers: Entities that provide services on our behalf, such as payment processors, customer service, affiliates, marketing, and analytics tools.
- Marketing Partners: Partners who assist with our marketing and promotional efforts.
- Law Enforcement, Consultants and Advisors: Legal, financial, and consultants who assist with various aspects of our operations and strategy.
- Credit Card Processors: Companies that process credit card transactions on our behalf.
These third parties have their own privacy policies, which may differ from ours. We encourage our users to read the privacy policies of any third-party services they interact with.
We use industry-standard data protection mechanisms to safeguard your information. While we do not disclose specific details of our security infrastructure, we assure you that we use technical and organizational measures to protect your information, aligning with the best practices in the industry. We strive to use the best security practices; however, it’s important to note that no data storage or transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As such, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk.
Our Site is not directed at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under this age. If you are a parent or guardian and become aware that your child has provided personal information to us without your consent, please contact us at 412-203-1996 immediately. We will work to remove any such information from our records.
By using our Site and accessing these external links, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these external websites.
Advertising and Online Tracking
Use of Third-Party Services
Our Site and Services employ third-party companies to collect certain information during your visits. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Click stream information.
- Web browser type.
- Time and date of visit.
- Subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over.
These companies utilize this information to provide advertisements about goods and services more likely to be of interest to you.
Google Analytics and Advertising
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect and process data about your use of our Site. This includes using cookies to track usage data
- Remarketing and Advertising Features: Our use of Google Analytics extends to its advertising features, allowing us to create targeted marketing campaigns. This includes the use of remarketing tools to show ads on other websites based on your previous visits to our Site.
Understanding “Do Not Track” Settings
Your web browser may have a “Do Not Track” (DNT) setting, which, when enabled, sends a signal to websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked, particularly for targeted advertising.
Our Response to DNT Signals
Third-Party Opt-Out Options
- Opt-Out Resources: For more information about opting out of targeted advertising, you can visit the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out website or the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out website.
- More on DNT: To learn more about “Do Not Track,” please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Please be aware that opting out of targeted advertising does not mean you will no longer see ads; it simply means that the ads you see will not be personalized based on your online behavior.
Opt-Out of Sharing Personal Information
Residents of certain states may have specific rights regarding the sharing of personal information. In these states, the use of third-party cookies and other tracking devices on our Site might be considered as “sharing” under state law.
How to Exercise Your Opt-Out Rights
Opt-Out Requests: If you wish to opt out from the “sharing” of your personal information, please contact us at 412-203-1996 directly. We will also delete your personal information, upon request.
ADA Compliance Policy
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination based on disability. It mandates that “places of public accommodation,” including websites, must be accessible to people with disabilities We strive to design our Site to meet ADA standards and provide an inclusive experience for all users. If you encounter any barriers or have difficulty accessing any part of our Site, please contact us at 412-203-1996 immediately. Your feedback is crucial in helping us identify and address accessibility issues promptly.