Let us Write for You!
If you’d like to attract more potential customers to your website (and who wouldn’t?), you should develop, write, post and promote business-related blogs at least twice a month on your site and through your social media platforms. You may be asking: What’s the big deal about a blog? Your blog, and the content you put in it, is important, because it directly impacts your site: If your blog entries contain the right keywords, that will help your site show up higher in search engine rankings. Plus, more people will find your site, and you’ll have higher page rankings. Blogs really pack an SEO punch!
Why Are Blogs So Important for Your Business?
First and foremost, blogging is part of a smart SEO practice. It increases your SEO reach and drives customer traffic to your website. Those are often the reasons that attract business owners to become bloggers. However, blogging has other tangible benefits, too. It:
- Positions you as an expert
- Engages your customers
- Provides content
in your field, whether you’re promoting fitness, selling online products, or talking about your services. Blogging raises your professional profile.
while sharing valuable information. A well-written blog delivers advice and educates your audience, which means that they’ll share it with friends and colleagues.
for your social media platforms. When you blog, you should always share your latest articles on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and LinkenIn along with a quick intro. (Don’t use social media yet? No problem, contact us for help.)
Capture Customers and Increase Sales through Blogging
Blogs really do a lot of good for your business. They draw new users to your site, help you form relationships with them, and educate them, which makes potential customers turn into definite customers.
However, if you’re a business owner, you’re busy, so writing thoughtful, engaging blogs may not be at the top of your to-do list. We understand that. Higher Images can help you with your blogging responsibilities. We will:
- Discuss your blogging needs. If you’ve starting selling a new product, are gearing up for a seasonal promotion, or have a service that you’d like to focus on, we can help set up related blog entries that will provide customers with more information.
- Assess the keywords needed to create an impact. Higher Images’ blogging system uses powerful tools to determine what words people search for online, called keywords. Through research, we can determine the keywords that will bring your targeted audience straight to your site.
- Help with content creation. Higher Images will assign an SEO Specialist who will work with you to create blog topics, as well as a professional writer to develop and pen your content.
- Add images or video. Professional photos, info graphics, and how-to videos will all help increase your page views.
- Incorporate social media. It’s crucial to share your blogs on social media, since this boosts page views, rankings, and customer interaction. Higher Images will develop and then schedule your social media postings to ensure your business is seen and remembered.
Digital HI Technology Powers Our Blogging System
We’ve developed our own system that manages all SEO information, including blog content. It allows you to schedule your blogs (or, if you prefer, we can schedule them) while keeping track of your SEO results. With this platform, you’ll be able to see everything that Higher Images does to ensure your blogs helping to increase your SEO. Call us today to find out more about our SEO and blogging services.
Latest posts by Morgan Cushey
- The 5 Largest Changes to Digital Marketing in 2018 – What Every Small Business Should Be Aware Of. - October 25, 2018
- How Your Website Design Makes or Breaks Your Sales - August 17, 2018
- Higher Images Survives Bridgeville Flooding - June 22, 2018